Cigar News: Drew Estate Launches New Tubo Selections
Drew Estate has expanded its Tubos selection to now include 8 brands from 4 of its most popular lines, including Undercrown and Acid. The new Tubos were officially launched at this year’s most recent IPCPR show in Las Vegas. The expansion comes as cigar communities become more mobile and Drew Estate addresses this need by adding a new layer of protection for folks on the go.
The Tubos are packaged in 25 count bundles and will begin shipping in September:
- ACID Kuba Deluxe Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $300.00/bundle of 25
- Undercrown Maduro Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $223.00/bundle of 25
- Undercrown Shade Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $223.00/bundle of 25
- Undercrown Sun Grown Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $223.00/bundle of 25
- Tabak Especial Dulce Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $232.00/bundle of 25
- Tabak Especial Negra Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $232.00/bundle of 25
- Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $187.50/bundle of 25
- Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Sweets Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $187.50/bundle of 25
Prior to launching, Jonathan Drew stated, “The Tubo collection serves our brick & mortar Retailers with on-the-run options for their increasingly mobile customers. These days, dudes and dudettes are jumpin on a CityBike with their Go-Pro and Yeti, ready for wild ass Instagramming. We built our Tubos to withstand small, curbside accidents and other unanticipated mobile risks. Drew Estate cares.” – In Fumo Pax!