Cigar News: Drew Estate Announces 2019 Barn Smoker Dates & Locations
Jon Drew knows how to throw a party as well bring awareness to all things cigars: growing and processing tobacco and producing epic handmades. The Barn Smoker event has become so popular they’re expanding the number of events to 5 for 2019. In addition to bringing cigar lovers, brands, the Diplomat culture and farms closer together, this year DE is highlighting a great cause near and dear to our hearts: Cigars for Warriors (CfW). CfW is the brainchild of veteran, Storm Boen, whose efforts, along with those of many generous cigar lovers and retailers, have made it possible to ship tens of thousands of stogeys to deployed and active duty troops serving our great nation over seas.
Drew Estate is also kicking things up a notch by adding VIP packages for this year’s events. These will be very limited and are reported to include:
- Guest at an intimate dinner hosted by Jonathan Drew and the entire Drew Estate team
- Three (3) rare Drew Estate cigars
- Premium swag package
5 Barn Smoker Events are planned for the following locations and dates:
• Florida Barn Smoker in Clermont, FL on May 18th, 2019
• Pennsylvania Barn Smoker in Strasburg, PA on July 20th, 2019
• Connecticut Barn Smoker in South Windsor, CT on August 10th, 2019
• Kentucky Barn Smoker in Hopkinsville, KY on October 5th, 2019
• Louisiana Barn Smoker in Convent, LA on October 26th, 2019
This year promises to be the most festive yet or as Jon Drew said on his website, “We’re talking about a whole new level of Mega-ness.” Get more details on the program and events by visiting the Barn Smoker page at Drew Estate. Tickets for the Florida and Pennsylvania Barn Smoker events are already on sale now HERE. We might try and catch up with the DE crew in Louisiana, so maybe we’ll see you there!- In Fumo Pax!